FREE 30 minute lesson with the new team.
The new team of coaches are here and ready to start fixing swings and seeing lower scores. They also want to meet as many of you members as possible and are therefore offering a FREE 30 minute lesson to all 5 and 7 day members.
All you have to do is simply call us at the golf centre on 01299 271 112 to make your booking. The coaches are offering this up until October 12th therefore I would advise getting in early to get your desired time.
We are delighted to secure the service of Rob and Sam and firmly believe the level of coaching they will be bringing to CMGC is better than anywhere else in the local area. In Rob you have a professional who has coached European Tour players to Sam who is set to be one of the most qualified young professionals in the country.
Check out their very impressive bio’s below.
Rob Grier Bio
· Turned Pro 1993
· 1998- 2004 Director of Golf at Stonebridge Golf Centre
· 2005- 2010 Director of Golf at The Shropshire Golf Centre
· 2011- Present Head Professional & Partner at Stone Driving Range, No1 Golf Shop
· Worked with Simon Dunn, Asia Tour Professional, Culminating in 3rd Place in Asia Tour Volvo in China
· Worked with Rachel Jennings as Amateur Golfer achieving appearance in Curtis Cup. Then worked towards successful Ladies European Tour Qualification and finishing runner up in Rookie of the year in 1st season on Tour
· Working with James Busby achieving Victories on Europro Tour, including Tour Championship
· Achieved 17th Place in Order of Merit on European Challenge Tour in 1st season including 2nd Place in Tour Championship and Qualification for European Tour
· Currently coach Staffordshire County Players in both Gents and Ladies Teams
Sam Pain Bio
· Turned pro 2013
· Worked for 2 summers at the prestigious Schönenberg in Switzerland as assistant professional
· Played in the Swiss amateur championships
· Former club champion of CMGC
· Graduated from University of Birmingham with BSc Hons in Applied Golf Management Studies
· Obtained PGA qualifications alongside degree
· Worcestershire county player at U18 and Mens level
· Currently doing a PGDip (post graduate diploma) and MSc (Master of Science) in Sports coaching at University of Birmingham
· Will be one of the youngest graduates of the PGDip
· A proven track record of coaching results in both Staffordshire and Worcestershire
Both Rob and Sam will also be on hand to offer custom fitting either here at CMGC or at Stone driving range in their state of the art swing studio. Stone driving range is exactly one hour from CMGC and a very impressive set up, the swing studio alone cost £25,000 to put in. They are committed to offering the best custom fitting experience around and the CMGC members that have already been up there have loved it. The main difference with Rob and Sam is that they care about the golfer and getting the right clubs to suit them. Compare this to Direct golf, American golf and other places where the professional on hand are inspired by commisions and giving you product they want you to have rather than what suits you.
Rob and Sam offer FREE fittings to CMGC members and have all of the top brands in stocks including PING, Taylor Made, Cobra and many more. However if you do not want to travel they can still fit you here onsite at CMGC.
A message from Rob ‘I am delighted to be joining Cleobury and I feel it is very important myself and Sam meet as many of you as possible. The lesson promotion is giving a little something back to the membership and we cannot wait to get started and get you all playing better golf. Cleobury is a fantastic set up with the 27 holes and lodges onsite making it always a busy and vibrant place. We firmly believe there is massive potential to grow the coaching locally and make Cleobury the one stop destination for coaching, custom fitting and of course golf’.
So what are you waiting for give us a call and get your FREE lesson booked in.
More details on Rob and Sam first week will be coming next week along with their credit crunch beating price lists and lesson philosophy’s.